‘Astroworld’, New Drake, & More
This week proved to be yet another comical gold mine for Highsnobiety’s readership, as a plethora of posts were picked apart with military precision. From the release of Travis Scott’s Astroworld sending the world’s music community into a spin, to Drake finally dropping a video for “In My Feelings,” the ever-comical eye of our community bombarded the aforementioned posts with sarcastic wrath and other carefully crafted remarks.
Among this, Seth Rogen replaced Morgan Freeman as the voice of Vancouver’s public transit system, one ridiculous Miami condo installed a $1.5 million Pagani Zonda race car as a room divider, and the internet is here for Kendrick Lamar’s latest role as a “crackhead” in ‘Power’.
Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
That would be “REAL well” funny though
10. “I feel like I’m gonna get REAL well cooked before riding the train and forget he’s the voice and start freaking out like, ‘God? Is that you? Why do you sound like Seth Rogen?’” — Connor Paterson (Source: Facebook)
TFW the plug gets exposed
9. In response to the comment, “Disney trying to buy the whole world -Snapchat dwen235.” — “We just going to ignore bros plugging his Snap after a couple likes?” – Giovanni Flores (Source: Facebook)
‘My soul AND wallet is empty’
8. “Nothing screams, ‘my soul is empty’ as much as installing a sports car room divider.” – Christian van Zijp (Source: Facebook)
7. In response to the comment, “They got Kendrick speaking Spanish too… I say give him an Oscar.” — “I’d learn Spanish too if I got paid six figures.” — Josh Daley (Source: Facebook)
That extraterrestrial power
Original Post: What Is the Secret to Tom Cruise’s Career Longevity?
6. “Scientology, probably.” – Bruce Wayne (Source: Highsnobiety)
We know… mind-blowing
Original Post: Supreme Might Be Dropping Box Logo Crewnecks Next Season
5. “A brand bringing out crew necks? 🤯” — Stu McIntosh (Source: Facebook)
Something for Conor to punch next
4. “I can’t wait until Floyd Mayweather cops this expensive car to prove he’s rich. 🤦🏻♂️” – Eric Rios (Source: Highsnobiety)
Even the rich need fried chicken
Original Post: Beverly Hills Mountaintop on Sale for Record $1 Billion
3. “I’d buy it and put a fly-in KFC there.” — Josh Daley (Source: Facebook)
You and us both
You’re onto something, Joe
1. “Someone need to do the tiger’s head in the sand when Aladdin goes looking for the lamp.” — Joe Lopez (Source: Facebook)
Adam is Highsnobiety’s Weekend Editor and splits his time between overseeing all weekend content and studying Economic and Social Communication at Berlin’s University of the Arts.